Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas


It's a quiet Christmas this year. My family is in a toddler lull. No small kids around. It's both different and nice. I miss all the little kid traditions, but it's nice to have peaceful moments.

I do have a teenager, however. An old one. He wanted a tattoo for Christmas. Imagine that. His older sister was having a fit. It wasn't the idea of him being tattooed that bothered her. She was horrified that he would ask for a tattoo for Christmas. She thought it brought out the trashiness of the holidays to ask your mama for a tattoo for Christmas. And it was even worse that her mama would consider it an appropriate gift.

It wasn't at the top of my list of things I want my child to have. It was at the top of his lift of things he wanted. So I bought him a sweatshirt, a tshirt, a pair of sunglasses and we went to visit a guy named Rhino who did this....


Hope you get what you want this year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle @ Give a Girl a Fig said...

you're such a nice mom. And since when did Melissa turn into an old lady?! lol!

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home