Sunday, June 07, 2009

Broken Computer = Boring Blog

My computer is flying it's way to Seattle for some emergency repair. It has to go all the way to Seattle because that's where it's from. My unbelievably generous and kind and incredibly talented brother in law made me a laptop. He also services it when it needs it. Last time I was in Seattle my hard drive crashed. He fixed it. Good timing!

My sister was here visiting me. My cooling fan broke. She took it home with her and I'm hoping to have it back by early next week. Good timing again.

But for now I'm borrowing a laptop.

A broken laptop really shows my addiction to the computer. Hmm.....maybe I'll get some housework done this week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle @ Give a Girl a Fig said...

I've missed you! I totally hear you about the housework!

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home