Sunday, January 24, 2010

Night on the Town

My daughter and the boyfriend invited me out on the town. We went downtown to the IMAX theater and saw Avatar in 3D. It was pretty good. Think "Dances With Wolves" in space. I highly recommend the 3D version, too. The effects were amazing, and I'm not really into that sort of thing. I can see why boys would be nuts for it, though, lots of chasing scenes and stuff blowing up.

We went to Buckhorn for tri-tip sandwiches first. Then to Rick's Dessert Diner, which was equally amazing. The place is really small, but the raspberry torte was delicious.
It was nice to spend time with my daughter and the boyfriend who are scheduled to be married on 10/10/10.

Next up....Wedding Planning. Oh my.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle @ Give a Girl a Fig said...

holy cow! our baby is getting married?! Is Rachel invited?!! Congratulations!! This is great news...xoxoxo

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home