Sunday, August 09, 2009

You Be The Judge


Notice anything missing? Yeah. The Captain has left the Platoon.
This is the long-running family dispute. Who has better looking feet? You can be the judge.
My cousin suffered a terrible electrocution accident that almost ended his life. It was truly horrible. He truly suffered in many ways. But his incredible personality draws him toward life and humor.
One of the long lasting effects of this terrible accident was the loss of his big toe.
No one would dispute this as a tragedy. A tragedy in need of socks. Which he refuses to wear. Closed toed shoes, anyone? Nope. Too hot in summer for shoes. Besides, I think he thinks it's cool to be missing a toe.
Anyway, he gives me grief about my toes. He is constantly telling me what ugly feet I have. Me. She who has been complimented by STRANGERS on her feet. Well, anyway, for the past decade or so we've been in a feud about whose feet are more attractive. Under normal circumstances, I would never insist to someone who is missing a toe that my feet are 'better'. But he won't let it go. He keeps insisting his are superior.
I've decided to let the viewing public decide!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle @ Give a Girl a Fig said...

Your feet look better...even than his foot with ALL the toes!!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home