Saturday, October 17, 2009

Scrapbook Expo


I went to the Scrapbook Expo yesterday in Sacramento. It takes over the Convention Center once a year. Women come from all over to converge on a weekend of shopping, chocolate, and scrapbooking. My mom and I usually go for a "crop night". It consists of 6 continuous hours of scrapbooking mayhem.

I'm STILL working on my book from my trip to Paris last year. I keep thinking I'm done with it, and then I realize I've left out some important set of the photo journal I have.



Last night I added a few more pages, "Guy at the olive store" and "Street Musicians" and "Arc du Triumph".....and I actually think I'm done. It's only taken me 18 months! But I'm proud of it. It's a beautiful reminder of a trip of a lifetime!



1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle @ Give a Girl a Fig said...

Gorgeous layouts...I love that grid effect. xoxoxo

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home