Sunday, October 04, 2009

Favorite Part of Fall

I love fall. The air turns crisp. The leaves start to turn vibrant colors. I can get my sweaters out.

School Starts.

But you know what one of my most favorite things about fall is? You may be saying, no Elaine, what? Is it little pumpkins?

Nope.

Is it your new fall tablecloth you bought at the Wal-Mart?

Nope.

Is it strawberry Indian corn? Or the way it all comes together for a fall table scape?











Nope! (Did you just say TABLESCAPE?)

One of my favorite parts of fall is this:


BUYING CANDY CORN IN BULK AT WIN-CO!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle @ Give a Girl a Fig said...

You DID say tablescape didn't you?! Who ARE you?! lol! I love your fall decor...and I also love the plates and platters on the wall in the background. Pretty...

9:09 PM  
Blogger Momma Sunshine said...

Personally, I go for the little pumpkins over the candy corn. But that's just me.

Nice tablescape, by the way. heh.

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home