Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sign On The Dotted Line.......

I did it. Classes start October 26, 2009.

I met with a University counselor tonight and I enrolled in college. I signed on the dotted line for both grant and student loan applications.

It scares me. For so many reasons. Too many to list here. When the applications were all filled out, I left the counselor's office feeling like I wanted to vomit. The overwhelming emotion was loneliness.

I'm excited, too. It's been my deep desire for years to return to school for a formal education.

I did it. Classes start October 26, 2009.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle @ Give a Girl a Fig said...

Wahoo!! Good for you, girl! Wow..you didn't waste any time. I'm still trying to figure out which school I should go to. So..where are you going? What's your major? How long do you have? We really need to get together...next week? That's it...I'm sending you and email...

xoxox

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home