Monday, August 17, 2009

Abandonment

It's an unfortunate recurrent theme in my life.

But this time it's not about me. It's about the photography class I'm taking. It's more of a creative group. We will only have 2 classes and 2 field trips. We did some brainstorming during the first class. Then 2 field trips. Then we'll share the results. It's fun.

We went to an abandoned city on Saturday. I'm definitely a beginner photographer. But here are some of the shots I got that say abandonment to me.

Tattered curtains. Neglected wood. Pink paint faded from forgotten dreams.


Worn out walls that once held learning and faith.
Windows that looked out on bright skys and better days.
Forgotten places of days gone by.
Hopefully that wasn't too depressing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle @ Give a Girl a Fig said...

Very cool photos...I love the one of the whole building...sounds like a FUN class!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home