Sunday, August 30, 2009

Celebration Cobbler

I'm back on my game. I went for a long walk this morning. I went to mom's for lunch. I took a trip to the grocery store and I was quietly happy inside when the Pina-Colada Song came on the radio on the way home from WinCo. And I don't even like the radio. Or WinCo.

It's just so good to feel good.

It's also good to swallow. Swallowing is SO underrated.


I have been craving so many things since the onset of my liquid diet. In honor of "Elaine-Can-Swallow-Without-Excruciating-Pain Sunday" I decided to make a peach cobbler.





Life is good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle @ Give a Girl a Fig said...

Oh...yum. Yours looks way better than mine. I made some peach and blueberry rustic tart like things. They tasted good...but not great. And were a HUGE mess! Next time..cobbler...for sure. I'm so glad you're better my friend...

8:54 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

That cobbler looks wonderful! You really should be a professional cook. So glad that you are feeling better and able to enjoy your second week off.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home