Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Confessions of a Hugh Grant Fan

I've been watching movies on my lap top during my recovery. I usually enjoy art house films, docu-dramas, regular dramas, and the occassional romantic comedy. Yesterday I tried to watch one of my foreign film selections from Net Flix. It's almost impossible to read subtitles while lying on your side hopped up on Darvocet. They were speaking in French and I couldn't catch a single word.


I'm not a film snob. Not by a long shot. But I enjoy a certain amount of intelligence in a film.


Except for this one area. I love Hugh Grant. I know. But I do. It's not just the Darvocet talking.

I think his characters are cute. I think his characters are funny. I think his characters look like fun to be around. Notting Hill, Two Weeks Notice, Love Actually, About A Boy.....I love Hugh Grant Movies.

Please don't tell anyone. If you do, I'll deny it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

What's not to love about Hugh? His movies are great! I know your real male actor love is Sean Connery! Ha!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Conny said...

Yes, he IS fun to watch. And I'll deny it right alongside you. Hee,he.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Michelle @ Give a Girl a Fig said...

Notting Hill is a favorite...your secret is safe with me.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home