Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Come On Get Happy



Now, if this were an actual blog, I would be giving some of these little pearls away. But it's not. Sorry. But I wanted to introduce you to the friend I've been bonding with this past week.

It's a Martha Stewart pom-pom throw from Macy's. My mom bought it for me for Christmas last year. She actually bought it for me and let my son give it to me, which made us all happy.

I just love it. It's super soft. It's the perfect weight. The pom-poms make me happy just looking at them.

I think I might need to get out of the house soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

It looks nice and comfy-cozy. I'm glad you have it during this time of recovery. Getting out of the house soon will be good too!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Michelle @ Give a Girl a Fig said...

That is so cute! I've got pom pom throw envy...we need to get together soon...SOON. I miss me some Elaine!

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home