Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Detox Diaries

Okay, so the last post was a little heavy. It's amazing what a new day can bring. I'm up each morning walking with a dear sweet friend who is here visiting from out of town. (She has to visit periodically now that she unceremoniously moved away. I wasn't asked for my opinion on that move, btw.) It's doing me a world of good.

I'm detoxing off the Darvocet.

I'm off work for 3 weeks. 2 weeks of recovery and 1 week of vacation. I'm getting out of town for a few days. I'm cooking more. I'm eating less. My house is clean. My dog is exercised. I'm left wondering how I will ever be able to return to my actual life. This is inevitable since I want the direct deposit to keep working.

I have a little more perspective today. I'm healthy. My children are healthy. I have great hair.
I have this nifty blog to pour out my innermost feelings into cyberspace.

Life is good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle @ Give a Girl a Fig said...

I miss you...

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home