Thursday, September 03, 2009

I Don't Miss My Cubicle

I don't miss my cubicle. Not even one little bit.

I got up early. Went for a 3.5 mile walk, had coffee in the sun, yakked it up with my wonderful friend, walked the 3.5 miles home.

I ate lunch. Sat on my butt. Took a nap.

I got up and showered and went to the Trader Joe's at 5PM. How will I ever return to a real life?
I don't know, but in the mean time I cooked this for dinner.



Boeuf Bourguignon

Mastering The Art of French Cooking. Page 315. My new favorite page. Beef in red wine with bacon, onions, and mushrooms.

It was served at 9:00PM. Unheard of in my real life. Indescribably delicious is real time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle @ Give a Girl a Fig said...

Oh my gosh...you go girl. I'm glad you're enjoying your time off...xoxoxoxox

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home